In Goodies Against The Grain: Blueberry and Peach Tart

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Blueberry and Peach Tart


 
This tart is super refreshing and sweet. I made it for Father’s Day, and my entire family was so blown away by the blueberry-peach combination, and how each blueberry exploded in their mouth!

I like to make the crust ahead of time, and freeze it, unbaked, until a couple hours before I’ll be serving it. This way, all I have to do is defrost it, and bake!
Just make sure to leave enough time for the blueberry mixture to thicken up in the fridge. It may take a few hours, but it is SO worth it!






I guest posted this awesome tart on Cook It Up Paleo, so click on the link below, and get the full post and recipe! http://cookituppaleo.com/blueberry-and-peach-tart-guest-post-from-goodies-against-the-grain/


No comments:

Post a Comment